Emergency Dental Care
Immediate Dental Care at Orleans Gardens Dental Centre
In need of immediate dental care in the Orleans / Gloucester region? The Orleans Gardens Dental Centre is the only place to go! With a variety of treatments to preserve your oral health and comfort, our staff is prepared to help you with any unexpected dental emergency.
If you're experiencing a dental emergency
Call (613) 834-6336 now to schedule with our dentist.
Types of Dental Emergencies We Can Handle
At Orleans Gardens Dental Centre, we are aware that there are many different kinds of emergencies. Many dental emergencies can be managed by our staff, including:
- Missing teeth
- Damaged dentures
- Knocked out or avulsed teeth
- Urgent orthodontic issues
- Dental implants that move
- Dislodged crowns or veneers
- Uncontrollable toothache or abscess pain
- Hemorrhage or intraoral bleeding that is uncontrolled
- Pierces with infections
- Foreign objects lodged in intra-oral soft tissue or between teeth Sudden or recurring changes in tooth colour
- Intraoral ulcers that don't heal
- Damaged retainers for braces
What to Do in a Dental Emergency
Knowing what to do in the event of a dental emergency is crucial. The actions you should do are as follows:
- Apply pressure to the injured region and stop any bleeding if necessary.
- Rinse out your mouth.
- In order to decrease any swelling, apply a cold compress.
- Try to save the tooth or fragment if it is broken or missing. Put it in a glass of milk or iced water. Never dry the teeth with a tissue or wrap it.
Access to Emergency Dentistry in Orleans / Gloucester
We take great pleasure in giving our customers quick, easy access to emergency dentistry treatments at Orleans Gardens Dental Centre. We go above and beyond to make sure that you receive timely, excellent treatment from a qualified dentist or dental expert, whether you are a long-time patient or new to our clinic. In fact, we give emergency cases top priority and try to accommodate same-day consultations wherever feasible.