Tooth Extractions are only performed as a last resort. At Orleans Gardens Dental Centre, we work to achieve a perfect health status for your mouth and consider extracting teeth only under the following circumstances –
- Wisdom teeth can be a blessing if they erupt in the right place, but impacted wisdom teeth can be a danger to the life of surrounding teeth. Early detection and removal of impacted third molars is thus highly advisable.
- When decay is so severe that it cannot be cured, the tooth can be extracted to control the infection and begin restoration work.
- Teeth that erupt in the fracture line may need removal.
- Some teeth might be removed to install certain dentures.
- Misplaced teeth may cause overcrowding and they may be extracted.
- Teeth may also be removed to accommodate to a more complete fit while preparing braces.
Dr. Thuy-Tu Nguyen practices every necessary precaution while conducting any dental procedure. Tooth Extraction take place in a controlled and sterile environment, ensuring the safety and comfort of our patients. The use of sedatives will be provided only after a compatibility check and consultation with the patient.
Contact us at our dentist in Orleans, Ontario if you would like to know more about our dental work.